ARE YOU STUCK?
The amazing thing about running your own business is that you get to do it however you want, but that is also one of the things that causes a lot of entrepreneurs to get stuck and not know how to move forward!
So, before we start digging into how you can get UNSTUCK, let’s find out if you really are STUCK!
The quickest way for you to ask yourself some questions…
1. Do you feel like you should be further along in your business than you are?
2. Do you enjoy the day to day working of your business?
3. Are you able to balance your business & personal life effectively?
4. Are you able to delegate?
What did you find out?
Are you so attached to the outcome that you can’t enjoy the journey or day to day of working your business?
Do you find yourself working more and more only to feel burned out and want to quit?
Is your to-do list EVERYTHING because you know that if you don’t handle everything then it won’t get done right?
It is so crazy how our thoughts can actually sabotage our own success…
So here are 5 quick ways to get you unstuck:
- Focus on Gratitude – what can you be grateful for in this moment? What about your business is amazing, what does it do for you and your family?
- Stop Multi-tasking – it sounds counterintuitive but when we multi-task it mentally drains us, and actually ends us making us LESS productive. It also takes us out of the present moment, where true joy and gratitude can be found!
- Give yourself some grace – how you talk to yourself when you are happy, sad, successful, make a mistakes or fail has a huge impact on your life. Do you allow yourself to fall down, knowing that it is just a stepping stone to success or do you find yourself talking to yourself the way that you would never let anyone else talk to you?
- Empower someone – when the focus shifts from SELF to SERVICE it is much easier to find the good in all you do. When you allow someone else to serve you by giving them tasks or delegating to them, it makes you a stronger and more relatable leader.
- Be authentic – if you want to attract more people to work with you and connect with you, the only way to create real, true connections is by being your authentic self. People have a hard time relating to people that have “everything together”…it is much easier to connect with someone that makes mistakes, and isn’t afraid to show that they’re not perfect!
These are 5 quick easy steps to get you on track to being unstuck…
Our Breakthrough Coaching program is simple, easy effective and walks you through these 5 steps as well as:
Judgement, expectations, motivation, self-esteem, gratitude, connection, and so many more…
Want to find out more? Just click here – you can sign up now for our 3 month program for only $497 or 2 payments of $269
“The best project you’ll ever work on is YOU!”
Phew! We’ve finally caught our breath after being on the road for the past few weekends at events where we had the pleasure of meeting so many amazing people. A couple of weekends ago was Diamond Bound, and for those of you that were there and had the chance to come say HELLO to us in our booth and listen to Brandon speak, we appreciate you…and look forward to hearing more from you!~
Here are a few pictures from the weekend:
NEW & EXCITING
Here are some New exciting things that are happening at Brandon Barber Coaching, we just had to share…
We have posted an amazing new Event that is a COUPLES Retreat in March. This is an event for ANYONE who wants to have an amazing relationship, in fact…here’s what you will learn:
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
♦ TOOLS TO COMMUNICATE MORE EFFECTIVELY
♦ UNDERSTAND YOUR PARTNER BETTER
♦ SEE LIFE THROUGH THE OTHER PERSON’S LENS
♦ CREATE SAFETY IN THE RELATIONSHIP
♦ IDENTIFY THE SABOTAGE AND DISCONNECT IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP
♦ CREATE EMPOWERMENT
We have also posted a new event in Kansas City, MO, a new event in Edmonton, AB and we have some more in the works. If you are interested in finding out if we are coming somewhere close to you, just click this LINK to go directly to our page…
If you haven’t attended one of our events, you really need to get to one. Real shifts happen, you are taught some tools to take on changing your patterns and we talk about how to maintain the growth through mentorship and coaching – who couldn’t use a little of those?
Our Mindset Makeover private Facebook group is another way to create shifts, maintain growth and accountability – click this LINK to take advantage of our 14 day FREE trial right now!
Have a fabulous week and don’t forget to stay tuned for what is still to come!
Quite a few things have happened since we last posted, so why don’t we fill you in!
- 2019 YL Diamond Bound announced that Brandon will be one of their speakers – we feel so fortunate to be included in the line-up of speakers and can’t wait to see you there! If you don’t already have a ticket, click here to purchase yours now (be sure to enter the code “dblove182” to get $30 off your ticket – just click here
2. We have posted a number of new upcoming events – including two in Hawaii…so if you’re looking to tie in a vacation with a life changing event, look no further. You can check out all our events by clicking here
3. Our exclusive Brandon Barber Coaching Mindset Makeover Facebook Group is currently offer a 14 day FREE Trial. If you’ve wondered what goes on in the Facebook Group, now is the time to check it out. All you need to do is click here,
subscribe, fill out your information and you will start your 14 day trial). Here’s the great thing, you can unsubscribe at any time NO PROBLEM!
“IF YOU WANT TO INVEST IN SOMETHING WITH MINIMUM RISK AND GUARANTEED BIG RETURN, INVEST IN YOURSELF!”
It seems like at the beginning of every year we talk about resolutions, things we want to change and how we want our lives to improve, but what do we implement to make sure that we actually do make the changes we want to achieve our goals.
Our habits very often have a strong-hold on us, and it is only with repetition, persistence, accountability and passion can we change those habits. Here at Brandon Barber Coaching we want to help you create sustained passion through accountability. Holding yourself accountable is vital, but very often not all that is needed to create the life fulfillment and happiness that you need.
We can help you find all of these things and many more:
- What is holding you back.
- Why you are not finding joy in your journey.
- Why happiness isn’t tied to fulfillment.
- How you could be sabotaging your own success and happiness.
- What limiting beliefs are causing you to be “stuck”.
During the month of January is the perfect time for us to focus on Self-Empowerment, and that is the topic of our videos, posts and Live’s in our Exclusive Facebook Group. Our Facebook Group has been live now for a little over 2 months – if you’re not part of it, you’re really missing out. You can click here to choose one of our 2 options to subscribe. It is a great way to dip your toes into the water of what our coaching looks like with only a small investment. After all, if you don’t invest in yourself because you’re worth it who will?
Start off 2019 the right way and subscribe to our Facebook Group – it is interactive and perfect for even the busiest of lives!