Top 5 Ways to get Unstuck in your Business
ARE YOU STUCK?
The amazing thing about running your own business is that you get to do it however you want, but that is also one of the things that causes a lot of entrepreneurs to get stuck and not know how to move forward!
So, before we start digging into how you can get UNSTUCK, let’s find out if you really are STUCK!
The quickest way for you to ask yourself some questions…
1. Do you feel like you should be further along in your business than you are?
2. Do you enjoy the day to day working of your business?
3. Are you able to balance your business & personal life effectively?
4. Are you able to delegate?
What did you find out?
Are you so attached to the outcome that you can’t enjoy the journey or day to day of working your business?
Do you find yourself working more and more only to feel burned out and want to quit?
Is your to-do list EVERYTHING because you know that if you don’t handle everything then it won’t get done right?
It is so crazy how our thoughts can actually sabotage our own success…
So here are 5 quick ways to get you unstuck:
- Focus on Gratitude – what can you be grateful for in this moment? What about your business is amazing, what does it do for you and your family?
- Stop Multi-tasking – it sounds counterintuitive but when we multi-task it mentally drains us, and actually ends us making us LESS productive. It also takes us out of the present moment, where true joy and gratitude can be found!
- Give yourself some grace – how you talk to yourself when you are happy, sad, successful, make a mistakes or fail has a huge impact on your life. Do you allow yourself to fall down, knowing that it is just a stepping stone to success or do you find yourself talking to yourself the way that you would never let anyone else talk to you?
- Empower someone – when the focus shifts from SELF to SERVICE it is much easier to find the good in all you do. When you allow someone else to serve you by giving them tasks or delegating to them, it makes you a stronger and more relatable leader.
- Be authentic – if you want to attract more people to work with you and connect with you, the only way to create real, true connections is by being your authentic self. People have a hard time relating to people that have “everything together”…it is much easier to connect with someone that makes mistakes, and isn’t afraid to show that they’re not perfect!
These are 5 quick easy steps to get you on track to being unstuck…
Our Breakthrough Coaching program is simple, easy effective and walks you through these 5 steps as well as:
Judgement, expectations, motivation, self-esteem, gratitude, connection, and so many more…
Want to find out more? Just click here – you can sign up now for our 3 month program for only $497 or 2 payments of $269